1 lb white fish fillet, cut in 1-inch thick strips
2 tsps garlic (finely chopped)
3 tsps Maggi Season Up fish flavour
3/4 cup all-purpose white flour
3 whole eggs, beaten
1/4 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Light Milk
1 cup shredded coconut
Mango Tartar Sauce
1 cup mango, peeled and diced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Maggi Ginger Season Up
1 tbsp sweet relish
• In a mixing bowl, season fish with 2 tsps Maggi Season Up fish flavour and chopped garlic. Allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
• In a mixing bowl, combine flour and remaining Maggi Season Up fish flavour. Using a whisk, combine eggs and Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Light Milk. Place shredded coconut in a bowl.
• To coat fish: working in batches, first coat fish in flour, dust excess flour from fish. Dip fish in egg mixture and then shredded coconut.
• Place crusted fish on a baking tray greased with pan spray. In an oven preheated at 325°F, bake fish for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
• For the Mango Tartar Sauce: in a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Serve as desired with fish.
Serves: 4 people