Grace Coconut Shrimp Bean Pasta Recipe
1 can Grace Red Kidney Beans
2 cloves garlic minced
1 onion finely diced
1 can Grace Coconut Milk
1 lb pasta cooked drained and oiled
1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
Salt to taste
Grace Virgin Coconut Oil as needed
1. Season shrimp as desired and let marinate.
2. In a medium sized sautee pan, heat Grace Cold Pressed Coconut Oil.
3. Once oil is heated, add onions, garlic and Grace Red Kidney Beans. Sautee for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Pour in Grace Coconut Milk, and let all ingredients simmer for 1 minute.
5. Remove from pan and place in blender. blend on high until smooth.
6. Add more coconut milk to mixture if needed as it should not be too thick and set aside.
7. Place Grace Virgin Coconut Oil in sautee pan on medium heat and sautee seasoned shrimp until halfway cooked through.
8. Add blended sauce to the pan and let simmer for 1 minute.
9. Add pasta and stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
10. Serve immediately and garnish with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese.