A deliciously moist cut of meat, stuffed with a nicely flavoured spicy punch courtesy of Arosa Pepperoni. Extremely easy to prepare and the perfect hassle-free way to wow your guests and family without spending hours in the kitchen.
1 stuffed pork belly
1. Thaw your belly (preferably overnight in the refrigerator)
2. Preheat oven to 50 degrees Celsius or 150 degrees F.
3. On a flat oven tray, lay out enough foil to cover the bottom, sides and top of the belly.
4. Change oven temp. to 350 degrees F.
5. Lay the belly on the foil skin side up and place in the oven.
6. Ensure that the foil is completely open. This will allow the belly to develop a nice brown colour on the top.
7. Check after approximately 45 mins, turning the belly so that it is now side side down.
8. Continue to bake until the inside of the belly reaches a temp. of 67-68 degrees Celsius.
9. If you need to cook further, close the foil to prevent oven-browning.
10. Once the temp has been achieved, remove from oven, serve and enjoy.