Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
Yorkshire puddings are one of the most famous dishes in the UK. Follow recipe below for perfect puds every time.
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 cup pan drippings from roast beef or rib
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F
- Whisk beat eggs and milk, in a bowl until light and foamy. In another bowl, stir salt and flour. Combine the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Heat the drippings in oven and get it smoking hot.
- Take muffin cups, pour the batter into each and pour the drippings into batter.
- Bake the pudding for about 20-25 minutes or when it as turned golden brown and rise enough.