Spice Crusted Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 lb fresh Copperwood Pork tenderloin
1 tbs mustard seeds, cracked
1 tsp coriander seeds, cracked
1 tsp black peppercorns, cracked
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tbs cornmeal
1/2 cup corn starch
1 large Chippenham Egg white
1. Place spices in a zip-lock bag, and gently pound with a skillet or rolling pin.
2. If using a charcoal grill, light coals and when they are covered with grey ash, spread over half of grill. Set cooking grate in place and heat, covered, with lid vent open for 5 mins. Scrape and oil cooking grate.
3. Combine mustard and coriander seeds, peppercorns, sugar, salt and cornmeal on rimmed baking sheet. Place cornstarch in large bowl. Beat egg white in second bowl.
4. Coat tenderloin lightly with cornstarch, dip in egg white, and transfer to rimmed baking sheet to coat and spice mixture.
5. Spray tenderloin lightly with cooking spray and grill on hot side of grill, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 6 to 8 mins. Slide pork to cooler side of grill and continue to cook, covered, for another 6 to 12 minutes.
6. Transfer pork to carving board, tent with foil, and let rest for five minutes. Slice and serve.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 25 min