Crispy Coconut Shrimp Recipe
24 Medium Shrimp
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tbs Garlin and Herb Seasoning
1 Egg (well beaten)
1/4 tsb Black Pepper
1/4 cup shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle shrimp evenly with seasoning blend and pepper.
- Place flour, egg and coconut in three small separate bowls
- Dip shrimp first in egg, then flour, then back in egg, then generously in coconut. Arrange shrimp on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve with dipping sause
Serving size 4