No products in the cart.
2 cups shredded jerk chicken
1.5 cups of Walkerswood jerk marinade
8 corn tortillas
Optional: 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (add 1 point)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Warm up the tortillas in the microwave until they are soft and pliable. This is really important or the tortillas will break.
- Using a large glass baking dish, begin assembling your enchiladas. First place 1/2 cup of shredded chicken into the center of the tortilla and roll together. Place the enchiladas side by side until you have completed all 8.
- Pour one cup of the jerk marinade over all of the enchiladas and bake for 10-15 minutes until warmed through. If you want, you can sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the enchiladas at this point. I prefer mine without the cheese, so if you add the cheese, make sure to add the points.
- Serve with the remaining 1/2 cup of Walkerswood Jerk Marinade.