Loaded Beef Burger
- 8 Reggae Jammin’ Seasoned Beef Burger patties
- 4 sesame seeds
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- Brioche buns
- 4 slices heirloom tomatoes
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush burger patties with BBQ sauce and grill them on high heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Slice the buns and grill sliced-side down for a few seconds to char the bread.
- To assemble, spread the buns with any desired optional condiments. Layer each bun with 2 lettuce leaves, 1 slice tomato, a few slices red onion, 2 slices cheddar cheese and the burger patty. Dig in!