- 4 Best Dressed Chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1lb pumpkin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil and onion to a large pot on medium heat. Sauté until softened.
- Slice the skin off the pumpkin and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized piece. Toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, oregano and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, and pumpkin pieces to the pot.
- Let this simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, red pepper flakes, and heavy cream and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- In another pot, sauté the chicken pieces until fully cooked (about 8 minutes).
- Purée the pumpkin mixture in a blender and return to the pot.
- To serve, pour some of the soup in a bowl Top each bowl with chicken, parsley, and a splash of cream.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins