Learn how to make your very own Italian dish, try this tasty Spicy Corned Beef & Corn Pasta recipe.
1 12oz. Hi-Lo Corned Beef
1 pack Hi-Lo Spaghetti (cooked)
5oz Sweet pepper (julienne)
1 cup Hi-Lo Sweet Corn
2 cups Cooking Cream
1.5oz Onion (julienne)
2 clove garlic (minced)
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1/2 tsp Hi-Lo Hot Pepper Sauce
2 tbsp Hi-Lo Vegetable Oil
- Cook Hi-Lo Spaghetti according to package instruction and set aside.
- Remove Hi-Lo Corned Beef from its tin and breakdown with a fork.
- In a saute pot add Hi-Lo Vegetable Oil and turn to medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and julienne sweet pepper and cook for 2 mins then add the hi-Lo Corned Beef and Sautee for another 2 mins.
- Add Hi-Lo Hot Pepper Sauce and cream to the sauteed mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Add Hi-Lo Spaghetti pasta and Hi-Lo Sweet Corn then toss for another 2 mins allowing the pasta to absorb the cream. Finish with parsley, salt and pepper to taste and serve while hot.