1 Hamilton’s Smokehouse Leg Ham
2 tbsp olive oil
340g pineapple jam
300ml maraschino cherry juice
1 cup oyster sauce
1 tbsp cloves
1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp mustard
- Remove the rind on the ham and score diamond patterned slits on the surface of the ham’s fat.
- Rub the ham with the olive oil, 1/2 cup of oyster sauce, mustard and all-purpose seasoning.
- Place cloves in the slits.
- Bake ham at 350°F for 15 mins per pound.
- Mix oyster sauce pineapple jam, cherry juice, salt and pepper.
- In the last two hours of cooking, glaze the ham with the mixture and keep cooking. Baste the ham every 15 minutes.
- To serve, carve slices with a sharp carving knife. Enjoy!