LASCO Corned Beef Poppers This dish is a perfect work or school snack; and with only 10 ingredients, you won’t have to break the bank.
1/2 cup corned beef (340g)
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
1 tbsp soft margarine
Vegetable oil for deep frying
4 cups Irish potatoes (boiled and mashed)
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tsps all-purpose seasoning
2 cups panko
2 tbsps onion, finely chopped
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, add soft margarine. Once margarine has melted, add corned beef. Stir until moisture is reduced, not dry, then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mashed Irish potatoes, ¼ cup flour, all-purpose seasoning, onion, 1 egg and hot pepper sauce.
3. Add cooled corned beef to mixture. Stir. Then, using your hands, roll into bite-size balls.
4. Using 3 plates, place the remaining flour in one, the egg wash in one (whisk 2 eggs with 2 tbsps of iCool Water), and the panko in the last.
5. Coat corned beef balls with flour, the egg wash (with remaining egg) and then panko.
6. Deep-fry until golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup and a side order of your choice (fries, raw vegetables, etc).
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
All recipes on this site are for promotional use only. We do not claim special rights to any recipe or accompanying photo. If you have a copyrighted recipe/photo on our site that you wish to take down, please contact us.